Individuals interested in making gifts to the Department of History can consider donations to the Department General Fund, or to one of the endowments listed below. Naming a specific endowment in honor of the donor, or another name directed by the donor, is possible. Please feel free to contact Michael Logan, Department Head, at 405-744-8182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All discussions on potential gifts are kept confidential. We appreciate your support.
• Berlin B. Chapman Endowed Scholarship: Outstanding Junior
• Gabriel Endowed Scholarship: Outstanding Sophomore
• Homer L. Knight Undergraduate Award: Outstanding Senior
• John and Cindy Dobson Endowed Scholarship
• Townsend Memorial Minority Scholarship in Honor of Minnie A. DeWitt
• Townsend Dissertation Fellowship
• Townsend Memorial Award for Outstanding Paper
• Townsend Memorial Minority Scholarship in Honor of Minnie A DeWitt
• History Department Distinguished Achievement Award
• History Department Graduate Research Fellowship
• History Department Research Paper Award
• Homer L. Knight Graduate Award
Donors interested in learning more about the History Department's current fundraising priorities should contact Laura A. Belmonte, the Department Head.