Latest News and Announcements
03/30/2017 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Dr. Lesley Rimmel: "'Refusal to Be Humiliated': German Soldiers, the Great War, and National Socialism"
04/03/2017 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Magna Carta & the Charter of the Forest
04/03/2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
“History in the Legal Professions,” Dr. Josh Tate,
Digital History Projects
Individuals interested in making gifts to the Department of History can consider donations to the Department General Fund, or to one of the endowments listed below. Naming a specific endowment in honor of the donor, or another name directed by the donor, is possible. Please feel free to contact Laura Belmonte, Department Head, at 405-744-8182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All discussions on potential gifts are kept confidential. We appreciate your support.
• Berlin B. Chapman Endowed Scholarship: Outstanding Junior
• Gabriel Endowed Scholarship: Outstanding Sophomore
• Homer L. Knight Undergraduate Award: Outstanding Senior
• John and Cindy Dobson Endowed Scholarship
• Townsend Memorial Minority Scholarship in Honor of Minnie A. DeWitt
• Townsend Dissertation Fellowship
• Townsend Memorial Award for Outstanding Paper
• Townsend Memorial Minority Scholarship in Honor of Minnie A DeWitt
• History Department Distinguished Achievement Award
• History Department Graduate Research Fellowship
• History Department Research Paper Award
• Homer L. Knight Graduate Award
Donors interested in learning more about the History Department's current fundraising priorities should contact Laura A. Belmonte, the Department Head.