Individuals interested in making gifts to the Department of History can consider donations to the Department General Fund, or to one of the endowments listed below. Naming a specific endowment in honor of the donor, or another name directed by the donor, is possible. Please feel free to contact Michael Logan, Department Head, at 405-744-8182 or email@example.com.
All discussions on potential gifts are kept confidential. We appreciate your support.
Donors can give to OSU's Branding Success campaign and specify that funds be directed to the History Department's General Fund, the History Scholarship Fund, or the following designated funds:
• Berlin B. Chapman Endowed Scholarship: Outstanding Junior
• Gabriel Endowed Scholarship: Outstanding Sophomore
• Homer L. Knight Undergraduate Award: Outstanding Senior
• John and Cindy Dobson Endowed Scholarship
• Townsend Memorial Minority Scholarship in Honor of Minnie A. DeWitt
• Townsend Dissertation Fellowship
• Townsend Memorial Award for Outstanding Paper
• Townsend Memorial Minority Scholarship in Honor of Minnie A DeWitt
• History Department Distinguished Achievement Award
• History Department Graduate Research Fellowship
• History Department Research Paper Award
• Homer L. Knight Graduate Award
Donors interested in learning more about the History Department's current fundraising priorities should contact Laura A. Belmonte, the Department Head.